Sunday, March 11, 2012

Restaurants
Restaurant Masia Fontscaldes
    This was the restaurant that we stopped at on the way home from Valencia and had Calcotes. Personally I loved the experience given that I am not typically a person who tries a lot of new foods, but I had to try this Catalan experience out, and I was pleasantly surprised (although I enjoyed the Romesco dipping sauce more then the onions). 


Cerveceria Catalana
When my roommates dad was in town he took us to this restaurant and it quickly became my favorite place to eat tapas in Barcelona. We ordered many dishes including spanish tortilla, a cheese covered in peanuts and my favorite (pictured) pimientos de padron. In this dish it is said that about 1 in every 10 peppers is hot.









Bo De B
An extremely popular restaurant with American students is Bo De B. With awesome bocadillos at a great price the line is always wrapped around the front of the restaurant. Pictured here is one of my favorite interpretations of patatas bravas. Everywhere I order them they are different, however at Bo De B they are generous with more then just the traditional bravas sauce and allioli. 

No comments:

Post a Comment